• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

2D ARPG/RPG Game

This topic is 413 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey everybody, 

I just wanted to share a SFML & C++ project I'm working on. The project will be a 2D RPG/ARPG game. Currently, I'm finishing the 'engine' for the game, and just finished creating a map builder (using C# & SFML.Net). Up next is UI, entity stats, items (which have already been designed and developed, but haven't implemented into development yet), inventory, objectives, and scoreboard. Below are a few screenshots and some links to the videos I've posted on YouTube. Please feel free to take a look and give some feedback. 

Beginning stages of engine: 
" title="External link">

Introduces spell particles to engine: 
" title="External link">

Textures added to game objects: 
" title="External link">

Map builder (C# & SFML.Net): 
" title="External link">

Spells, enemies, and collision together: 
" title="External link">

Hey everybody,

Just a quick update on the game. I've added the following:
  • UI
  • Keybind Menu
  • Inventory
  • Items
  • Stats
  • Levels/XP
  • Map (not shown in the video)
  • New enemies
  • Pause/Death screen overlays
  • Enemy, player, and stat scaling
A couple of other things - I've added many items and unique items to the game that alter spells and how the player behaves. I have also added a new boss model and a couple of other enemy models.

My goal is to have items and player state persist along with a functioning website within the next few months! Below is a new video featuring some of the additions mentioned above. Please let me know what you think!

Latest Update - UI, Items, Stats, XP/Levels:
" title="External link">
Edited by Korvas

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this