New Animation for MY upcoming game

Started by
3 comments, last by spysky 7 years ago

I am working hard to build better graphics and animation for my upcoming game..watch and give me some feedback

https://www.facebook.com/APPwithCAP/videos/445334685804712/

Advertisement
spysky, For Beginners is the wrong forum to get animation feedback. Moving to Visual Arts (note
that this might better belong in Your Announcements).

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

spysky, For Beginners is the wrong forum to get animation feedback. Moving to Visual Arts (note
that this might better belong in Your Announcements).

Thanks For the guidance

It's a good and working animation.

My advice would be to look into weapons like the ones your making. Especially at how Recoil operation works vs Gas operation.

The thing is your cannon is shaking around, this would risk damage to both the cannon and operator, if the cannon used recoil operation to fire, some of that recoil would be reduced and converted to reloading the cannon.

To animated this start with the fire 1-4 frames. The barrel slides back into the larger barrel up to 25%/ 4-6 frames. At this point the whole cannon slides back, slower than the barrel, allowing the barrel to keep sliding 5-10. frames Both the cannon and barrel gain speed over time, come to a small cushions stop, resets and starts again.The full fire animation should be less than a second.

If you want I could give you a simple example of the animation.

It's a good and working animation.

My advice would be to look into weapons like the ones your making. Especially at how Recoil operation works vs Gas operation.

The thing is your cannon is shaking around, this would risk damage to both the cannon and operator, if the cannon used recoil operation to fire, some of that recoil would be reduced and converted to reloading the cannon.

To animated this start with the fire 1-4 frames. The barrel slides back into the larger barrel up to 25%/ 4-6 frames. At this point the whole cannon slides back, slower than the barrel, allowing the barrel to keep sliding 5-10. frames Both the cannon and barrel gain speed over time, come to a small cushions stop, resets and starts again.The full fire animation should be less than a second.

If you want I could give you a simple example of the animation.

Thanks for this ...And its great if I am able to see some animation from ur side.....It will help me a lot

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement