• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
SamppaSounds

[FREE] Composer looking for work!

This topic is 562 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello!

I am a Finnish composer and have been delving in to the world of video game audio since last year. I have a degree in music technology.

At the moment, i have room for one more interesting project to fill up my portfolio with.
I can do many different styles ranging from epic orchestral to upbeat electronic or chiptune.

The project i am looking for should be small to medium sized, since i would be doing this free of charge. I require it to have a working build of some sort (very early build is ok) and a serious aim towards some kind of a release. This is because in 2016 i worked on many projects that just ended up being cancelled.

You can find my work samples here:
https://soundcloud.com/samppa-sounds

If you are interested, contact me in: samppasounds@gmail.com and we can see further :)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!