• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ErnieDingo

Part time Game Developer looking for like minded devs (possibly artist also)

This topic is 477 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

HI all,

I've been working on my own project part time over the past 9 months (that includes going on holidays).  My project is built in C# with Sharpdx.  I built the graphics engine from scratch as well as the tools for content.  Im hoping to reuse this for another 1 or 2 projects I have in mind.

The game concept is a cross between 1942 and a game called "Raid on Bungling Bay" (from the C64).  Im working on a full first level demo which I have so far been able to get to the stage where I'm starting to just build content related stuff (graphics engine is fine at this point).

If you're a part time dev and wanting to get just co-operate part time or have a look then drop me a line at andrew@insanesoftware.com or andrewinireland@gmail.com (I live in melbourne just to confuse you).

Facebook page

Youtube videos  (latest)

If not your cup of tea, thanks for reading.  

Andrew

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!