• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
mhuff22

[Free] [Android] Bidoku and Ocho

This topic is 494 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, everyone. I've just released two new free-to-play games, on the Google Play Store, Bidoku and Ocho. Let me know what you think.

What is Bidoku?
Bidoku is a binary sudoku game that can generate millions of puzzles with adjustable difficulty. In order to solve a bidoku puzzle, every cell must contain either a zero or a one and follow these rules: 

1. Every row and column must have the same number of zeros and ones.
2. Consecutive trios ("000" and "111") are not allowed vertically or horizontally in the puzzle.

Note: Every row/column has a corresponding inverse pair and duplicates are allowed.

[attachment=35288:scrnshot3.png]

What is Ocho?
Each game has one of 72 possible color arrangements containing two red, two green, two yellow, and two blue shapes (8 Total). 

The key to winning the game is to go all the way to zero by tapping the screen when the shape reaches its corresponding color. 

[attachment=35289:Screenshot3.png]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!