Sign in to follow this  
Baro

Going Forward

Hello world!

I've been making games as a hobby for a few years now but never really been serious about it. I've made a couple of mods before that have gotten fairly popular on games such as Skyrim but I have never monetized my work before and frankly I'm not sure if I'm good enough to make people pay for anything I make anyway.

Just wanted to get some feedback on a few things that I have made which I will attach screenshots of (they are in a link to the blog I have on the website). I'm not really sure where to go from here but I feel as though I'm ready to turn my addiction for making games into something useful! This is also my first time posting on this website so I can't wait to join this community! Thanks everyone and enjoy!  :)

[sharedmedia=blog:entries:2262713]

P.S. I'm new to the forum and didn't know how to post this so I copy and pasted most of the text from the blog in hopes that someone would see it :D

Just wanted to get some feedback on a few things that I have made which I will attach screenshots of (they are in a link to the blog I have on the website). I'm not really sure where to go from here but I feel as though I'm ready to turn my addiction for making games into something useful! This is also my first time posting on this website so I can't wait to join this community! Thanks everyone and enjoy!  Just starting to get back into it... Blog: Baro's Beginning Last Update Today, 07:32 PM     P.S. I'm new to the forum and didn't know how to post this so I copy and pasted most of the text from the blog in hopes that someone would see it

Blog links are not welcome in the discussion forums. If you want feedback on one
game, post a link to the game in the appropriate forum (if you want graphic feed-
back, post in Visual Arts, for instance - if you want gameplay feedback, post the
request in Game Design - if you want monetization advice, use the Business And Law
forum - if, however, you want many different kinds of feedback, post it in the
Lounge (don't crosspost or spam our boards)).

Because this is primarily a blog link, it's being moved to Your Announcements,
which is the board where you can post ads and such. Good luck with your projects!

Just wanted to get some feedback on a few things that I have made which I will attach screenshots of (they are in a link to the blog I have on the website). I'm not really sure where to go from here but I feel as though I'm ready to turn my addiction for making games into something useful! This is also my first time posting on this website so I can't wait to join this community! Thanks everyone and enjoy!  Just starting to get back into it... Blog: Baro's Beginning Last Update Today, 07:32 PM     P.S. I'm new to the forum and didn't know how to post this so I copy and pasted most of the text from the blog in hopes that someone would see it

Blog links are not welcome in the discussion forums. If you want feedback on onegame, post a link to the game in the appropriate forum (if you want graphic feed-back, post in Visual Arts, for instance - if you want gameplay feedback, post therequest in Game Design - if you want monetization advice, use the Business And Lawforum - if, however, you want many different kinds of feedback, post it in theLounge (don't crosspost or spam our boards)).Because this is primarily a blog link, it's being moved to Your Announcements,which is the board where you can post ads and such. Good luck with your projects!

Sorry about that and thanks for the heads up! I was actually trying to post pictures into the topic and they were too big so I thought I could just link them in somehow and the blog seemed to be the easiest way, I'll avoid that in the future. Otherwise I really just wanted to say hi and meet some people in the community here which I have been able to do a bit so far which is awesome! Sorry again and thanks!

Sign in to follow this