Brand new programmer looking to make a team

Started by
9 comments, last by AfamGamerHD 7 years ago

EDIT: After receiving some feedback, it's come to my attention that this post is not being read as intended. I have chosen to rewrite it for clarity.

I am looking to assemble a group of people with low experience and skills. I am currently learning C# and Unity, and am new to both. What I offer is ideas. With that said, I'm not looking to be a dictator among a small group; what I want is for us to grow together in both experience in our field and as a team.

Why should people with more skills than me work on "my" ideas instead of their own? The only incentive I'm offering is a team. If that's not enough, or not what you want, then please, do what you want. I'm not here to convince you to join me, I'm here to find people who want to form a team. To address the very beginning of this question, we would not solely work on my ideas; we would work on the ideas of everybody in the team.

Do I have project management experience? No. Then, again, I am not hoping to be a leader and boss people around while they do all the work. I want to learn alongside the group, whether it's learning how to cooperate better, communicate better, or perform better in our chosen field.

I appreciate constructive criticism; if you wish to help me improve my future posts, please do so in a private message. If you simply downvote the post, I don't know what I can do better next time.

I'm a music producer, composer & sound designer. I'm interested in being on your team as I have no experience scoring games.

But I do have lots of experience in Music.

Here's my most recent Orchestral track: (https://soundcloud.com/symbolizeofficial/floatinurboat-atlas-broken-symbolize-remix) in comparison to my most recent Electronic track: (https://soundcloud.com/symbolizeofficial/symbolize-seasons-change) where you can compare the two to know that I'm good with both styles.

Advertisement

just to say i already know u know sigma but im doing helping with coding :ph34r: (For People viewing this)

hey i was wandering if you could join my team that is looking to make an thirdperson shooter and it would be nice you could join us

my discord:afamgamerhd SKYPE:AfamGamerHD

EDIT: After receiving some feedback, it's come to my attention that this post is not being read as intended. I have chosen to rewrite it for clarity.

I am looking to assemble a group of people with low experience and skills. I am currently learning C# and Unity, and am new to both. What I offer is ideas. With that said, I'm not looking to be a dictator among a small group; what I want is for us to grow together in both experience in our field and as a team.

Why should people with more skills than me work on "my" ideas instead of their own? The only incentive I'm offering is a team. If that's not enough, or not what you want, then please, do what you want. I'm not here to convince you to join me, I'm here to find people who want to form a team. To address the very beginning of this question, we would not solely work on my ideas; we would work on the ideas of everybody in the team.

Do I have project management experience? No. Then, again, I am not hoping to be a leader and boss people around while they do all the work. I want to learn alongside the group, whether it's learning how to cooperate better, communicate better, or perform better in our chosen field.

I appreciate constructive criticism; if you wish to help me improve my future posts, please do so in a private message. If you simply downvote the post, I don't know what I can do better next time.

I'm a music producer, composer & sound designer. I'm interested in being on your team as I have no experience scoring games.

Here's my most recent Orchestral track: (https://soundcloud.com/symbolizeofficial/floatinurboat-atlas-broken-symbolize-remix) in comparison to my most recent Electronic track: (https://soundcloud.com/symbolizeofficial/symbolize-seasons-change) where you can compare the two to know that I'm good with both styles.

I would be more than happy to have you on board (:

hey i was wandering if you could join my team that is looking to make an thirdperson shooter and it would be nice you could join us

Sorry, but I've already made a few commitments. If you need any testers or want to run your ideas by someone new, I'd be happy to try it out or listen.

❤️

I would be more than happy to have you on board (:

Sorry, but I've already made a few commitments. If you need any testers or want to run your ideas by someone new, I'd be happy to try it out or listen.

oh ok

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement