BIG3:Blender Inkscape Gimp

Started by
27 comments, last by latch 6 years, 6 months ago

Hey guys and gals,
I made most of my game assets in Blender and and Gimp but lately I've been making tutorials on Blender, Inkscape, and Gimp because I love them with a man's love. Although my primary focus is on Blender I like to tech chain between the 3 software titles when I can. If you peruse my videos and desire some tutorial or example I haven't yet made, let me know and if it interests me, I might do a video on it.

How to Make an Animated Gif From Blender to Gimp

Import Inkscape SVG to Blender

3D Foliage From Photos

Advertisement

All your youtube links redirects to "My Videos" (As in my account).

FastCall22: "I want to make the distinction that my laptop is a whore-box that connects to different network"

Blog about... stuff (GDNet, WordPress): www.gamedev.net/blog/1882-the-cuboid-zone/, cuboidzone.wordpress.com/

All your youtube links redirects to "My Videos" (As in my account).

Whoops- looks like I pasted the 'edit' link- thanks!

In terms of game design, the two involving animation could be used to cut scenes or intros while the dome city one can help familiarize you with Blender and Inkscape. Although primitive 3d(1990's style) is my preference for game assets, Inkscape can be used for character design or stylized backgrounds with parallax effect- I should do a tutorial on that!

Huh...the image on plane plugin is interesting. Thanks for that.

Huh...the image on plane plugin is interesting. Thanks for that.

Good- I glad that might help!

Please don't spam our discussion boards with tutorials. Moving this to Your Announcements.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Please don't spam our discussion boards with tutorials. Moving this to Your Announcements.

Whoops- sorry!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement