evolvegames

Minesweeper GO for advanced players

[attachment=35462:Screenshot_2017-03-29-14-34-31-692_com.EvolveGames.MinesweeperGo.png]

Minesweeper Go is a variant of well-known classic minesweeper game.

As opposed to classic version Minesweeper Go were designed by keeping in mind demands of professional minesweepers.

Beta version of the game released on android play market and available here: Google Play

Here is a small list of key features:

- Game playback

Each game is recorded and you can playback it any time you want

- Advanced chording

Chord can be applied recursively so players can achieve fastest board solving times

- Personal comprehensive score board with various benchmarks.

- Advanced benchmarks

Minesweeper Go calculates players 3BV/s values, Taps count, Taps/s, RQP, IOS, IOE and some other stats that are valuable for advanced players

- Explicit Non-Flagging (NF) mode

Game is made with No-Flaggers in mind

- 3BV control feature

You can generate a custom minefield with predefined 3BV value

- Online World Ranking table 

All players can participate in World Ranking. Each player records can be viewed (and replayed) by other players to make sure of theirs authenticity

- Cheats.

Undo on fail, etc.

Some of other features are in progress and will be implemented soon. Notable ones are here:

- Tournament mode

- Themes

- Board save/restore

- Playback speed tuning and rewinding options

If you like it please leave your feedback on Minesweeper Go Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/minesweepergo

Thanks.

[attachment=35460:Screenshot_2017-03-25-17-46-03-282_com.EvolveGames.MinesweeperGo.png][attachment=35461:Screenshot_2017-03-25-17-59-09-348_com.EvolveGames.MinesweeperGo.png]

Edited by evolvegames

Hello,

Minesweeper GO update has been published. A lot has been done to support player personalization.

Changelog:

- Created left navigation menu 
- User personalization features: 
  • Update your avatar 
  • Change your name 
  • Change your country 
- Fixed double tap detection bug that was a cause for some game recordings played incorrectly (Only new games will be recorded without this issue) 
- Fixed issues with cropped player names within World Ranking list - World Ranking moved to the navigation menu 
- Make game options selectable by tapping on the whole item, not only on the selector control

Get update on Android play market.

[attachment=35584:Screenshot_2017-04-12-01-45-09-943_com.EvolveGames.MinesweeperGo.png][attachment=35585:Screenshot_2017-04-12-01-47-51-683_com.EvolveGames.MinesweeperGo.png]

I'm glad to let you know that new Minesweeper GO update is available.

New update aims to improve user experience with minefield scrolling and includes a lot of advanced options for tuning it.

Get update on Android play market.

Please give me any feedback if this options are helpful to you, also I'll appreciate any advice how game can be improved.

[attachment=35656:Screenshot_2017-04-19-03-29-24-396_com.EvolveGames.MinesweeperGo.png] [attachment=35657:Screenshot_2017-04-19-16-46-49-250_com.EvolveGames.MinesweeperGo.png]

New Minesweeper GO update has been published.

Update Notes

• Added new major feature - Live Ranking

Live Ranking represents on-line player rankings separately for each game difficulty (Beg/Int/Exp). Rankings can be filtered by style (FL/NF) and narrowed by date filter (for example to show only Today/Week/Month or All Time rankings).

At the end of each calendar period best player is chosen to become the Leader of this period. Player stays to be a Leader until the end of the current period.

• News Feed feature. Notifications of game updates, server maintenance and other events will be published here.

• Extended game Result dialog. Added notices to determine how current game result is close to the players local record.

Also a lot of bugs was fixed, see details on Facebook page

Update is available on Android Play Market

[attachment=36269:Screenshot_2017-06-08-18-34-32-054_com.EvolveGames.MinesweeperGo.png] [attachment=36270:Screenshot_2017-06-08-18-35-02-745_com.EvolveGames.MinesweeperGo.png] [attachment=36268:Screenshot_2017-06-08-18-33-35-070_com.EvolveGames.MinesweeperGo.png]

Edited by evolvegames

• Announcements

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By Combo-Smooth
      Hi
      I am a game designer currently working with 3 programmers on a Binding of Isaac like game. https://vimeo.com/237454382
      Our aim for the game is mostly to be able to produce a solid playable demo. If we expand on the game, or make a different game will be decided later.
      As of now, we have most of the game's base mechanics implemented, but our art production is slacking behind. We are currently using placeholder art and we'd like for real art to come into action.
      I'm looking for an artist or 2 to help get the art production up to speed. As artist for the project, you will get to decide a lot about how the game's art will look and feel. We want you to be able to put some of yourself in the game and have at the very least a piece you feel comfortable adding to your portfolio. We have not fully decided if we'll be using sprites or pixel art but the choice will largely be left up to the artists. The game will require simple animations for certain enemies so the artist will need to know how to animate.

if you are interested, you can reply to this post or message me on this site.
    • By Afambus
      Hello,
      I have a full experienced team that looking for a composer and another 3d designer, im expecting as much from you there are other people in this server that can help you we have a determined team, we have done many things in our game there is more information in the discord about everyone and there skills there region and about the game, if you join the discord pm asap
      https://discord.gg/b2teN3m
    • By BAG Labs
      Mobile SoS

Platform: Android
      Genre: Board
      Link: Google Play

This games sharpen memory and test your strategies to place S-O-S pattern within time limit and serve 3 difficulties as Easy, Normal, and Hard.

Goals of the game is to put S-O-S words in patterns (Horizontal, Vertical, and Diagonal) alternately with enemy.

Features:
      Single Player Multiplayer Achievements Leaderboards  

Screenshot:

Link: Google Play

Please help us improve this game with review
    • By noodleBowl
      I was wondering if someone could explain this to me
      I'm working on using the windows WIC apis to load in textures for DirectX 11. I see that sometimes the WIC Pixel Formats do not directly match a DXGI Format that is used in DirectX. I see that in cases like this the original WIC Pixel Format is converted into a WIC Pixel Format that does directly match a DXGI Format. And doing this conversion is easy, but I do not understand the reason behind 2 of the WIC Pixel Formats that are converted based on Microsoft's guide
      I was wondering if someone could tell me why Microsoft's guide on this topic says that GUID_WICPixelFormat40bppCMYKAlpha should be converted into GUID_WICPixelFormat64bppRGBA and why GUID_WICPixelFormat80bppCMYKAlpha should be converted into GUID_WICPixelFormat64bppRGBA
      In one case I would think that: 
      GUID_WICPixelFormat40bppCMYKAlpha would convert to GUID_WICPixelFormat32bppRGBA and that GUID_WICPixelFormat80bppCMYKAlpha would convert to GUID_WICPixelFormat64bppRGBA, because the black channel (k) values would get readded / "swallowed" into into the CMY channels
      In the second case I would think that:
      GUID_WICPixelFormat40bppCMYKAlpha would convert to GUID_WICPixelFormat64bppRGBA and that GUID_WICPixelFormat80bppCMYKAlpha would convert to GUID_WICPixelFormat128bppRGBA, because the black channel (k) bits would get redistributed amongst the remaining 4 channels (CYMA) and those "new bits" added to those channels would fit in the GUID_WICPixelFormat64bppRGBA and GUID_WICPixelFormat128bppRGBA formats. But also seeing as there is no GUID_WICPixelFormat128bppRGBA format this case is kind of null and void
      I basically do not understand why Microsoft says GUID_WICPixelFormat40bppCMYKAlpha and GUID_WICPixelFormat80bppCMYKAlpha should convert to GUID_WICPixelFormat64bppRGBA in the end

• Popular Now