Looking for 3D character modelers and texture artists

Started by
1 comment, last by SigmaSeed 7 years ago

As the name suggests, the group I'm a member of is lacking in those two sections of the art department. If you want to lend a hand, we are currently working on a very basic platformer, with the goal of working together on many future games across a variety of genres.

❤️

Advertisement
Are you still working with the two 3D artists you reported last week?
On the programming side, how far along are you with testing game mechanic ideas with placeholder art and is it showing promise of fun?
Do you know what character style you're after or is that up in the air?
From what I can gather from your post history and lack of visual artists, I lastly ask, from the musician, are there any samples that are driving the project in any positive direction?

I'm trying to get a feel for how well your current team is working together.
My profile gallery shows samples of personal character art, but being a hobby project, I'd need to see a strong showing from your other departments to be interested.

Are you still working with the two 3D artists you reported last week?
On the programming side, how far along are you with testing game mechanic ideas with placeholder art and is it showing promise of fun?
Do you know what character style you're after or is that up in the air?
From what I can gather from your post history and lack of visual artists, I lastly ask, from the musician, are there any samples that are driving the project in any positive direction?

I'm trying to get a feel for how well your current team is working together.
My profile gallery shows samples of personal character art, but being a hobby project, I'd need to see a strong showing from your other departments to be interested.

I am working with them, and they have stated that their preference is creating props and environments.

We have created multiple types of cameras and controllers to test, as well as combat prototypes and attempts at procedural generation.

The game's aesthetic has been decided; we are going for a cartoon feeling. We have concept art, if you would like to see it in a private message.

There is currently no music.

You are already aware that the team largely consists of people brand new to their field. The exceptions are the composer (who is new to creating video game music, but has experience in other musical areas) and the programmer (I have been replaced with someone more experienced). If you are interested, please also be aware that we are not a business, and don't have a strong inclination to be one.

❤️

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement