• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
SuperGoodSound

Free audio asset resource

This topic is 568 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys,

I've been doing sound design and music production for quite a while and recently decided to release a lot of my music under an unlimited-use, zero-attribution, and zero cost license. You can find everything here:

Free Commercial Music

I am the sole creator/composer/producer/mix engineer of all the content contained on that site and am very careful to only utilize properly licensed content sources and properly licensed software so you don't need to worry about legality/licensing concerns. You are free to monetize as you wish with any of the material you download from there (both .wav and .mp3 are available). See the FAQ for more details. I'll be planning on adding a few hundred pieces within the next month and then I'll add an SFX section.

Feedback would be wonderful. Thanks!

[attachment=35499:screenshot.JPG]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!