• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
DavidDB59

Unity I created my own game.How do I upload it to FaceTracknoir

This topic is 467 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

April 4,2017
Hi,
I created a 3 D interactive virtual character using Blender.org.I reduced the polygons structure and compressed it 
and saved it as a .obj file.

On the Internet ,I used an online converter to change the .obj to a .txt file. I used notepad to change it to a .ini file.
I notice that the games that can be operated in FaceTracknoir or OpenTrack system have a navigated coordinates(x,y,z) for setting up the game location position on the screen at a 12 to 15 K .ini icon file.
Can anyone help me set up the code that is necessary for my game navigated coordinates,x,y,z, so that I can correctly located it on the screen?
Will I need to use Unity 3 D or Steampowered FaceRig to complete the process? 

Can anyone tell me the maximum file size for any 3 D game that can be installed on FaceTracknoir or OpenTrack?

When successfully completed,I will upload this to my godaddy server and place it on a page at www.ddbgaming.com and create a speech to speech interactive vocabulary data base library as well.
Any information , advice or direction you can send me would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
David Brown Los Angeles,Ca david@ddbgaming.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!