My game on Steam Greenlight

Started by
0 comments, last by Tom Sloper 7 years ago
Good afternoon dear readers. Today I will tell you as our game has got to Greenlight and waits for green light. Our history begins with the 5th class when we drew the ideas on napkins and dreamed to create a game and to give life to our game. But then I was a child, I lived not in a rich family and as you understand there was no opportunity to create games. Now to me 20. I had had a computer. let and not powerful, but works)) with 10 on 12 classes I learned to make games, let and not abrupt, but it is possible to play :) Now I have understood that it is necessary to make a normal game, with beautiful graphics and an interesting plot, but as I have no money to employ people to make games I have made almost everything. Only Pak with some graphic elements has bought on the Internet. 2 months I worked on a game and have now laid out it in Greenlight. Waits for a green set. I hope that good luck will smile to us further and we will be able to leave in release. But so far we pass through troubles as advertizing and other problems with games))
To stat about advertizing. We have read articles of people which have passed there have passed Greenlight, we have already precisely written to more than 50 groups in FB and how many in VK. There will even be a roller to YouTube about our game soon. Will reach big letspleyshchik we couldn't. But we were glad that though someone has reacted to our game.
And as one saying says: "Everything arrives on time for this purpose who is able to wait". And at us! we wait, we hope and we write!
To whom interestingly here the reference in Greenlight, we will be glad if support us by voice Pro: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=898208847
P.S If are mistakes I ask the application (Not my Russian native language). All I am kind!
Добрый день дорогие читатели. Сегодня я расскажу вам, как наша игра попала в Greenlight и ждет зеленого света.Наша история начинается еще с 5 класса когда мы рисовали идеи на салфетках и мечтали создать игру и дать жизнь нашей игре. Но тогда я был ребенком, жил я не в богатой семье и как вы понимайте не было возможности создавать игры. Сейчас мне 20 . У меня появился комп. пусть и не мощный, но работает )) с 10 по 12 классов я учился делать игры, пусть и не крутые, но играть можно :) Сейчас я понял что надо делать нормальную игру, с красивой графикой и интересным сюжетом, но так как у меня нету денег что бы нанять людей делать игры я сделал почти всё сам. Только пак с некоторыми графическими элементами купил в интернете. 2 месяца я работал над игрой и сейчас выложил её в Greenlight. Ждет зеленого сета. Надеюсь что нам дальше улыбнется удача и сможем выйти в релиз. Но пока мы проходим сквозь беды как реклама и прочее проблемы с играми ))
К стати про рекламу. Мы прочитали статьи людей которые прошли прошли Greenlight, мы уже точно написали в больше чем 50 групп в ФБ и сколько же в ВК. Скоро даже выйдет ролик на Ютуб про нашу игру. Достучатся до больших летсплейщиков мы не смогли. Но мы были рады что хоть кто то отреагировал на нашу игру.
И как гласит одна поговорка : "Все приходит вовремя для того, кто умеет ждать". Так и у нас! ждем , надеемся и пишем !
Кому интересно вот ссылка в Greenlight, будем рады если поддержите нас голосом "ЗА" : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=898208847
P.S Если будут ошибки прошу прошение(Русский не мой родной язык). Всем добра !
Advertisement

we were glad that though someone has reacted to our game. And as one saying says: "Everything arrives on time for this purpose who is able to wait". And at us! we wait, we hope and we write! To whom interestingly here the reference in Greenlight, we will be glad if support us by voice Pro:

This isn't a Production/Management topic. Moving to Your Announcements.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement