Sign in to follow this  
CoronaRob

Introducing myself - Rob Miracle, Corona Labs

I hope I'm doing this in the right place.... My name is Rob Miracle and I'm a Developer Evangelist with Corona Labs, makers of Corona SDK, Corona Enterprise and CoronaCards, a fantastic framework for building 2D games and other apps.

I'm new to the GDnet forums and I hope to contribute on other topics as well. But if you have any questions about Corona's products, I'll be watching for them.

Thanks

Rob

Hi, welcome. :)  

Some advice, if you post in the "Your Announcements" forum most people will ignore you.

A lot of developers who are just advertising there games, have no intention of returning to read the comments, post in this forum. So most people will ignored post here unless it's a member who has some reputation, showing that they are active in the community.

What would be a good forum to post this kind of topic?

If your plan is to keep others up to date on Corona, the Blogs is a good place to do so.

This is the right place to announce it, although as you are new to the forums don't expect much. Once you start showing interest in what others are doing they will start showing interest into your work.

I wonder what your engine looks like, maybe some screen shots to show what it looks like.

Sign in to follow this