Sign in to follow this  
AydenO.

Looking for 2D artist and programmer for C# RPG game

Hello,

I'm Ayden and I'm kind of new to video game development but, not new to video games so I know a good game when I see one. I know a bit about all the thing necessary to make an incredible game but not the people to do it.

The game We'll be working on is an open world rpg based around a really good combat and is set in a fantasy setting.

Pixel Artist

A Tileset and a sprite sheet are needed for the game, I can help with the map design and animation but I'm not at all proficient in making a sprite sheet or tileset.

Programmer

I can help program the enemies and the player attacks and movement, most of the game lies in the combat system and I how I can help make it perfect 

Musician

sound effects and the soundtrack for a fantasy world setting are needed for the game.

looking for some cool people to help make a 2D open world rpg in unity 5, needing a pixel artist, a programmer and a musician. It's going to be really fun to make and I'm super excited for it. All help is appreciated even if not listed above, if you want to help develop you can reply or send a message.

Hi 

I am not an experienced pixel artist but i have design and art education background .If you are not looking for an experienced pixel artist i would be very interested to work with you.

Cheers

Sorry, just want to give you an advice, according to "I'm kind of new to video game development but, not new to video games so I know a good game when I see one."
Believe me, no you don't. Game development is much more huge than only playing a game. 
Also, first of all, you need to propose your idea to use here. Tell us what your role is, etc etc. 

Edited by Ardiawan Bagus Harisa