• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
SillyCow

3D modeler wanted for "Time Rider" Virtual Reality Game

This topic is 532 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Time rider is a virtual reality game for google cardboard on android.

We are an international team of hobby developers creating a VR game. We allready have a working demo as can be seen in the trailer.

[media]https:

[/media]

We are looking for a modeler who can create low poly 3d assets

The game about a time-travelling sloth on a motorcycle racing thorugh different time periods.

What we are looking for: We want an artist who can design some further low poly time periods. We have some ideas: Ancient far east (China/Japan), Egypt, Rome, etc... You can either team up with one of the existing team members, or if you prefer: You create your own time period. 

The game is a free game. There is no plan on making any money, or receiving any compensation. The compensation is having your name in the credits, and bragging rights on a released game. (I garruntee that this game will get released soon)

Many VR experiences utilize complex interactions, and have novel control schemes. While they are interesting, I find them disorienting, and they require a steep learning curve. If we do this right, timerider should be an easy game for anyone to pick up and play. As such TimeRider is focused on maintaining a very calm and easy interface.

How to join:

Send me a personal message or join our google+

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!