MMORPG

Started by
13 comments, last by rip-off 7 years ago
i am looking for team to Complete My project ( MMORPG )
How are you gonna get paid? -> after release there will be ( Item Shop ) you will get % of the profit also each member will have game master title and in game authority
What futures this MMO gonna have -> hopefully it will have everything that comes on Your mind .
What talent we need is :
- Programmer C++
- Programmer ( Can do Reverse Engineering )
We work Only at server side -> client side already complete
My Project already done about 70%
How we gonna meet and discuss our progress ? -> Via Skype group we can do the meeting and we can log to do list for each member.
We Already 2 at team now
Message me at Skype : legend_stormy [ If you like to join ]
Advertisement

Moving to the relevant forum. Please check the rules and only post a topic in one forum (ideally the most relevant one).

I'd swear I've seen this exact topic a month or so ago.

Moving to the relevant forum. Please check the rules and only post a topic in one forum (ideally the most relevant one).

can give me link please for it

What exactly do you need to reverse engineer? That sounds rather fishy to be honest. If it's 70% done, link in some pictures of game play, the website promoting it, etc. No one is going to steal your ideas, they have their own for their games.

Also, Kylotan moved it for you. Look at the top of the page, Hobby Projects is where it is now.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

this video for things that current done at my server

and there is no website for it because developer closed at 2011

i need do RE to complete missing things at server side

like chat , player cant attack other player , player can recover health , player can drop item to land and pick up item from land

at video you will not see monster all maps because i dont add them yet but i can add them easy

sooooo.....

This is basically you ripping off a commercially complete client side application and you trying to reverse engineer the server? When you say 70% done, is that 100% client (already done because you are stealing a commercial game client) + 0% server = 70% overall?

I am no lawyer but I am sure there is some IP infringement and other legal stuff going on there.

Hi Almensh1,

I am interested. Please add me to ur Skype. Sent u a request.

Well, I would assume the case is that client was complete and he needs server built fully.

A quick bit of google brings up that the game IP was bought by JOYMAX from its creators in 2008 and then closed down in 2011, and a guy with the same name as the OP started an indiegogo etc in 2015 to raise cash to "revive" the game though that seems to have gone nowhere.

So yeah, seems its a working / developed client side game he has from when he used to play, but needs someone to build the server side of it so the client works once again.

i already built server side and about 70% work as you can see at my video

just need to complete add missing things

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement