My work as of late. Its a little bit retro sounding.

Started by
1 comment, last by Edgarlerouge 7 years ago

Hey Guys, I want some feedback on the music I have been working on lately. Let me know what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/cody-deboer

Advertisement

Hey Wizardboy,

I hear Nova Era and I think of a more ambient style piece without drums (or very subtle percussion). Slower arpeggios and a less in your face mix. Have you hear the FEZ soundtrack?

I am a new member. I just posted a piece a did a while back and synced it to a Mass Effects / trailer video. Maybe you could have a listen and let me know what you think.

here is a link:

Hi wizardboy,

You have good ideas and i like them, especially Galaxy dust, i love that mood. For the rest I would put the drums a bit more in the bacground, in general and i wouldn't use to much the charleston effect between the bass who reminds me more RnB that we listen to the radio, i hope you know what i mean :)

I like the theme of the Haunted west, i don't really catch where you go with your chords progression right after the theme, maybe you could keep the bass progression and let the rest of the notes in the same tonality. That's mi opinion :D but nice work indeed !

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement