Assembling Team for Sci-fi Adventure Game

Started by
4 comments, last by Cryspr 6 years, 11 months ago
I'm trying to assemble team for a game called AfterMars (name may not be final).

Game Description:
AfterMars is a post-apocalyptic survival game set on Mars in the year 2167. A science experiment went wrong, making everyone with a positive Rhesus Factor go insane. This, together with the meteors that struck Mars Capital the same year made the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs ban all travel to and from Mars. The remaining 15% of the population is left to die unless they find a way to leave the planet and you are one of them. Not only that but you also owned the company that engineered the virus.

For more information, check out AfterMars.wikia.com or ask me questions.

If you feel that you can contribute to making this game into a reality, feel free to contact me.

Development Plan:
When we've assembled a small team, we will start working on a playable demo of the game to release to the public alongside a Kickstarter campaign. This would be done without getting paid.
If the Kickstarter campaign is successful, we will put together a bigger team and make the full game. Then everyone on the team would be paid.
We would then release the game on steam early access for 10-30 euros/dollars.

I hope you find this concept interesting.
Advertisement

Hi GrimmX, this is a fascinating project and I'd love to join the team! Sci fi is my jam :lol:.

I'm a writer/designer. My experience includes designing levels in the Age of Mythology scenario editor, including RPGs and Adventure games (yes, I made RPGs in an RTS game). Also, I write short stories, screenplays and poetry of all genres.

You can contact me at aden.curran@gmail.com and I'll send you some writing samples. Look forward to hearing back from you and best of luck gathering a team for your project! :)

hi! im a sound designer/ musician here some of my work https://miguelmiriel.wixsite.com/misitio

Hi!

I have found no information about the genre other than it is sci-fi, adventure and survival, yet it's not enough to get the picture.

What kind of gameplay and graphics do you expect?

Hi, i have been thinking about joining a game project for a while now your game descriptions sound nice and i'd like to join. I have been working with blender for 2 years now altough i do mostly low poly. I am however a good programmer and i learn quickly i worked with unity/ java/c# etc so let me know if you want my help.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement