• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
LocBoxLocs

looking to join a team and work on games and gain expiriance

This topic is 447 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hey im a 14 year old boy from australia and i have been wanting to make games since i was 4 i have semi avrege skills with java script and a tiny bit of skill in c++ im also lerning html and css in school atm so if u want to add me to ur team ill be happy to help ill be able to help every weekend and 3-4 week days a week ill also be constitly building up my skill and comming up with idears also i hop u can help me further understand the world of programing.

i have a littel bit of understanding with unity but im also going to be using it in school in a 3-4 weeks im curently on half term so i have 2 weeks of school

pm me if i can join ur team 

LockBoxLocs :D  :rolleyes:  :)  ^_^

Advertisement

Hey,

i have a idea,

why dont try to make our own teamwork?.

I  Know something about unity,blender,c#(for unity),html,css,photoshop, and a quite of c++.and i am searching for people how want to learn and creat videogames. im not a expert but i sure with a team we can make videogames.

So Do you want to be part ?

Hi, i manage a Team.

Are you interested into publish projects or just do a learning process ?

My issue is that i don't have time to get involved on more projects. I'm mostly a game designer with knowledge on the other branches of gamedev. If you are looking for someone that can gives you opinions and tips about game design with a background of programming i could help.

Here the web of my team :

http://www.gamedanteam.com/

We use Game Maker and in future i want to do some projects with unity.

Thanks !

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!