Project Managment for Game Project

Started by
2 comments, last by Tilitednein 6 years, 10 months ago
I am a Technical Project Manager with over 7 years software engineering experience and a degree in game programming. I am looking to get back in the game development side of things in my spare time, and would love to work with a game development team to help them as a project manager. I would help with everything from a Project standpoint, from keeping the game on schedule, ensuring quality releases, and working to organize the project's work overall. I might even be intrested in doing some coding or could always help out in that area as well if the need arose. At the end of the day I just want to be able to help a team with the skills I've developed over the years.

Reply to this thread or pm me if you have a project that is disorganized, running behind or if you're just not sure where to start. I'd be happy to discuss ideas, or what all I can offer, with anyone intrested.
Advertisement

Hey , are you still free ? I' m programmer-analyst junior and I intend to develop some kind of a 2d top-down shooter game with cross-genre style.

I'd like to do it in C#. My skill set are mostly Java/C#/JS/RDBMS/JSP/project management. Not an artist at all.

I don't care for arts at the moment, I believe I can allways switch it later.

But i'm having difficulty which is how should I implement the functionnality/parts of the game so it is easily scallable and reusable not just throw away code. Since i'd like to be able to easily rebuild game with few parts of it later-on ....

So if you are interested in trying writing nice code with someone and help me hone my skill .

And If it bring some spark of interest to you, feel free to message me.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:57 AM, xtheendx said:

I am a Technical Project Manager with over 7 years software engineering experience and a degree in game programming. I am looking to get back in the game development side of things in my spare time, and would love to work with a game development team to help them as a project manager. I would help with everything from a Project standpoint, from keeping the game on schedule, ensuring quality releases, and working to organize the project's work overall. I might even be intrested in doing some coding or could always help out in that area as well if the need arose. At the end of the day I just want to be able to help a team with the skills I've developed over the years.

Reply to this thread or pm me if you have a project that is disorganized, running behind or if you're just not sure where to start. I'd be happy to discuss ideas, or what all I can offer, with anyone intrested.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement