• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Gladnitor

[LandExpand] Fly your way to becoming a tactical genius!

This topic is 453 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Sup everyone!

I hope you guys like an action game with some strategy. It's always nice to improve your tactical skills a bit, you never know when it comes in handy.

You play as a green bird and your goal is to conquer the map (aka make all the squares green) before the other birds get a chance to do so.

[attachment=35625:LandExpand_1.PNG]

You can also play against 4 birds in a free-for-all setting:

[attachment=35626:LandExpand_2.PNG]

And I wonder how many of you will be able to defeat 4 birds teaming up against you (they come in waves):
[attachment=35627:LandExpand_3.PNG]

There are many interesting levels and here and there I've added some puzzle levels to keep you sharp. Tell me how far you got!

Link to play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gladnitor.LandExpand

Currently the game is only available for Android, but if there is enough demand I might make it available for other platforms. Have fun!

Edited by Gladnitor

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!