• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
paperdonut

Looking for a Lead Character Artist. Serious game project - Sci- fi shooter

This topic is 421 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm looking for a Lead Character concept artist that can do character concepts, promotional, and in-game designs. We are an experienced team that's launched one small title, and we're looking to launch a second title. My team of 18 indies is building a Sci-fi game for mobile and console. We're already six months into development, and we have a lot done. This project is for serious artists that want to have a game title for their portfolio. This is a long term opportunity. The main compensation would be revenue share or equity. Minimum workload for this project is 6 to 8 hours a week. This is a passion project, so please understand that this is NOT a 9 to 5 job or contract work. If you're interested in this opportunity, please direct me to your sample work. If chosen, an NDA is required for project details.

Requirements:

• Must have a strong Art Portfolio
• Must Be 18 years of age
• Strong leadership skills
• Manga or Comic Book Style is a Plus

More about our company:
luckyshotmediallc.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!