Sign in to follow this  

US ARMY VETERAN

Alright, heres who I am.  24 Years Basic.  24 years C/C++ experience.  15 years Java.  8 years Assembly.  24 Years Hardware Design, Building, Maintenance.  Have dedicated 24 years to the study of 3D Engine Design, Theory, architecture.  1 Computer Science Degree.  Disciplines in Physics, and Math.  My actual work experience, 8 years in the Army under Security Clearance, doing Battlefield Networking and Communications.  2 Years working with simulators.  Ran my own business before Iraq in computer hardware.  I have 3 AAM's, 2 ACM's, 3 Citations, 1 Purple Heart.  Spent last 8 years recovering from combat injuries and PTSD.  Now I am starting a business in 3D Technology software development.  I plan to compete.  I am looking for a or some partners that have follow through, and will stick to a business plan.

Business Plan involves development of Kinetics Engine, then development of RapidOS 3D Platform.  This will be commercial.  Skills required, Assembly, C/C++, Eclipse, Yed, OpenGL, Boost, Java, JavaEE, JSF.