• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Cyllares

Greenlight or not? Ghost Project

This topic is 508 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey devs!

I almost finished my first game and I wanted to share my experience(And do some publicity). I started working on Ghost 1 year ago and it was pretty difficult to manage my time, with school as my priority, it took me longer then expected, but I finally did it! So I used Unity3D with Photon for the networking and I made scripts with C sharp most of the time. Now that the game is fully playable I wanted to ask you guys if I should try to greenlight it or just keep it as a game dev experience without trying to build a community around my game? Before you reply in the comment to help me(You will eh?) I'm going to tell you what this game is about:

Basically it's a game inspired of PacMan where Ghosts are played by real players. There's two team, Ghosts and Humans: The humans try to get all the yellow points before getting killed by the 4 ghosts on the map and the ghosts need to kill them before they get all the collectibles(Yellow spheres) It's a simple idea but it's a lot of fun with friends. I already got a youtube channel where I post some gameplay footages and I also created a Steam Concept page. On both, the game doesn't look finished at all because they really aren't up to date(I'll fix that)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkZVISN4uY07ZF1dwCl5fAw
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=836588946

Thanks and sorry for my english I'm a french canadian so don't be rude.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!