Looking for Mobile Game Developer

Started by
-1 comments, last by Break Free Games 6 years, 11 months ago

Hey There,

This is Travis- I'm a mobile game producer/designer who has worked on a variety of awesome titles including Injustice Gods Among Us and Disney Crossy Road.

I'm reaching out because I have recently gone independent and my first order of business is to finish the puzzle game that I created back in 2012 but never released. I would say that the project is 80% complete. This is an iOS project for iPhones and iPads.

What I'm looking for is a mobile developer that can take the existing source code and work with me over the next 2-4 months to complete the project so that I can finally release it on the App Store. I can't offer any money up front, but I am willing to offer a rev-share.

The game is called Q's Quest and it is a top-down puzzle game inspired by the old-school Atari game Chip's Challenge. The game was built for iPhone 4s, so the code and the UI will need to be updated to function with the latest generation of iPhones and iPads.

The game is intended to be the first in a series, all following the escape of a dangerous test subject named Subject Q. Subject Q is a creature inspired by the head crabs from Half Life, and his ability is that he can control the body of other super mutants by jumping on their head.

For a preview of the series, check out the unsuccessful Kickstarter campaign page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/travmarsh/the-qs-quest-series?ref=user_menu

If interested, please send me a note at breakfreegamestudios@gmail.com

-Travis

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement