• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
soundguybasel

every game deserves its music

This topic is 434 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone,

You need music for your game? consider checking out www.soundguybasel.ch

I am uploading my tracks there. In the future there will also be sound fx packages. The email form does not work yet, because there were some migration issues, until i get that stuff sorted out you can make requests for sound effects, music or project work to lukifretz@gmail.com

Right now i am working on a big horror audio pack to sell in the future (there will be a free version also). now i know there are lots of such packs out there but i think they are not very complete. It will include ambience tracks to set the mood, stingers, stabbers, hits, and short music fragments. Are there any other ideas or experiences on what else you guys need for your horror game's sound?
thanks for your suggestions.

Lukas Fretz

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!