• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
VRex7

Demon’s Crystals Out Now on XB1 and PS4

This topic is 491 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys -- BadLand Games and Byte4Games’ twin-stick shooter Demon’s Crystals has landed on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 as a digital download. The game includes eight game modes, dozens of weapon options, single player, and local and co-op multiplayer. You can check out the new launch trailer and see pricing and availability here - http://badlandindie.com/demons-crystals/. If you’re on PC Demon’s Crystals is also available on Steam. If you’ve had the opportunity to check out the game I'd love to hear your feedback. 

Advertisement

The screenshots look really great!  I almost missed them, because I had to scroll down quite a bit to see them ... I must say the artwork you display at the top of the page does not really do the game justice.  This is meant as constructive criticism.  The main title, the one with the green zombie head in the middle looks like it's for a Plant's Vs Zombies type game.  Then the image with the girls looks more like some kind of Anime project.  Both of these are shown before any actual screenshots, but the screenshots look 100 times better than either image.  I would personally put your screenshots up front and center.

I will check it out on Steam, follow the project ,and maybe (when I have time and money) I might buy it.  Thanks for sharing!

@[member='MKSchmidt'], thanks so much for your feedback. I'll pass this along!  

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!