• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Evilbite Studios

New Indie Dev Looking for Pixel Artists and Animators!

This topic is 482 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi!

Thank you for clicking on this post! I'm a new game developer looking to get into making some games (which I'm serious about). I've mainly been playing around for the past year or so, making unfinished games as a learning experience and I'm now ready to get serious and devote my time to a game that I will finish and see through until the end. I've already tossed around a few ideas in my head and came up with an idea that I will enjoy creating and I believe gamers will enjoy it as well. I don't mind sharing the idea, but I'd like to discuss it in private. As the title states, I am in need of pixel artists and animators. At the moment, that's all I'm in need of as I can code and music should be relatively easy to find for the type of game I'm making. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me through email! Thanks for reading this post and I hope to work with you!

E-mail: evilbitestudios@gmail.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!