• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Nafei

[Course] Realistic Environment Texturing for AAA Games

This topic is 488 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Learn the skills to create amazing textures for environments and terrains with MegaScans Studio for Unreal Engine 4!

Get 62.5% DISCOUNT by using the link! Get the Udemy course for €15 instead of €40!

Hello everyone,

My name is Moustafa Nafei and I've been a texture artist for quite some time. I wanted to make a Udemy Course on teaching environment texturing to others. 

In this course, we will be going through the process of making realistic-looking environment textures for AAA games. You will be taught the creation of environment textures on level with Metal Gear Solid 5Arma 3 and more.
We will be starting off by exploring the features of MegaScans and its powerful and amazing high-resolution surface scans. I will be guiding you through the whole process with as much explanation as possible. After exploring the features of MegaScans, we will jump right into MegaScans Studio and create our high-resolution environment textures. We will then be exporting the texture maps from MegaScans Studio to Unreal Engine 4, where we will create our landscape material. Creating this material will allow us to easily paint the high-resolution environment textures onto our new landscape.

This course contains knowledge that takes months to come by! You're saving a lot of time.

Estimated time: 1 - 1.5 hours
Price you'll get it for, using the link!: €15
Actual Price: â‚¬40
Before buying: You must have access to MegaScans Studio
Difficulty level: The course is for everyone! Even beginners.
Discord: nafei#9413

Examples of what the textures look like:
0IgfcrA.jpg

9mdwcKH.png

rvp4O2K.png
Edited by Nafei

Advertisement

Updated the thread. The course can now be bought for €15 only, using the link I put up. Enjoy guys!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!