Feedback for a non-linear game

Started by
2 comments, last by Tom Sloper 6 years, 10 months ago

Hi guys, my mates and I are developing our first game in unity 3D. We started with the idea of adapting a classical novel into a gaming contest.
Finally we come up with a first person narrative game which is a parody of the mystery novel "And Then There Were None" written by Agatha Christie.

Our main purpose is to create a semi-serious and alienating experience that break out with a trivial deus ex machina ending.

The project is due withing few weeks.

PS. We're still looking for a title (which is always the hardest part in making games and stuffs), so if you have any suggestions we will appreciate you to share it. Here are some screenshots, just figure them out with a synthwave soundtrack.

Thank you for your help, feedback matter.

Advertisement

Hi guys, my mates and I are developing our first game in unity 3D. We started with the idea of adapting a classical novel into a gaming contest.

This isn't a school assignment, is it?

PS. We're still looking for a title (which is always the hardest part in making games and stuffs), so if you have any suggestions we will appreciate you to share it.

Moving to the Writing forum.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This isn't a school assignment, is it?

PS. We're still looking for a title (which is always the hardest part in making games and stuffs), so if you have any suggestions we will appreciate you to share it.

Moving to the Writing forum.

Yes, it is.

Should I move the entire post? And how should I do it?

The policy on this site is that students should not be aided with school assignments, so I'm closing the
thread. Work with your project team to come up with a suitable title. Good luck!

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement