• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
LilacChips

Coder And another spriter needed for 2d platform game.

This topic is 558 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

So, basic wrap up from the title, I need help for a game I'm making. I've spent 1 whole year with a team that actually didn't want to help me, and now that it comes down to me ready to make progress, they all ditched. So I need some new helpers, a coder and another sprite artist to help me would be appreciated. You can get more info from contacting me at the sites I list.
Here (of course)
Gmail: ekydo2022@gmail.com
Twitter: @LilacChips
Discord: Lilac #1508

I would really like some help right now, and I've been searching everywhere to ask for it. I would be glad if some of the people here could give me a hand.

Advertisement

I have Basic Art Skills and would be willing to see if i can contribute. I have also been working on a 2d Game Engine but it still needs a lot of work, but maybe it can help. I am writing it in c++. how Much do you Have to Work with? since everyone left are you starting over or do you still have existing code to work with.  I will try to add you on discord and see if i am able to help or not. Sounds like fun at least since i love me some Sonic Clones. P.S. Your discord doesn't seem to be correct. even after i manually removed the spaces it complains that it is incorrect.

Edited by GracefulComet

Info on the project will likely help you a bit.  Concept art, short video of game play even using crappy place holder art.  Story overview, ideas, etc.

Well, we barely make mockups, We only have one as of now. I made a post that explained the base of the game, But it never really showed up.

I have Basic Art Skills and would be willing to see if i can contribute. I have also been working on a 2d Game Engine but it still needs a lot of work, but maybe it can help. I am writing it in c++. how Much do you Have to Work with? since everyone left are you starting over or do you still have existing code to work with.  I will try to add you on discord and see if i am able to help or not. Sounds like fun at least since i love me some Sonic Clones. P.S. Your discord doesn't seem to be correct. even after i manually removed the spaces it complains that it is incorrect.

Can you just give me your discord account link then? I think it would work then, or I could give you the server link.

Hi!

I am interested in joining this team. I am quite experienced in C# and JavaScript. I also know a bit of C++. I am also really experienced in 3D and 2D graphics and visuals overall and have about 3 years of experience. I have made a couple of simple games here and there, but never have published any.

Contact me: eMail: arkggle@gmail.com

Discord: SlendazZ#9822

Edited by SlendazZ

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!