Coder And another spriter needed for 2d platform game.

Started by
3 comments, last by SlendazZ 6 years, 10 months ago

So, basic wrap up from the title, I need help for a game I'm making. I've spent 1 whole year with a team that actually didn't want to help me, and now that it comes down to me ready to make progress, they all ditched. So I need some new helpers, a coder and another sprite artist to help me would be appreciated. You can get more info from contacting me at the sites I list.
Here (of course)
Gmail: ekydo2022@gmail.com
Twitter: @LilacChips
Discord: Lilac #1508

I would really like some help right now, and I've been searching everywhere to ask for it. I would be glad if some of the people here could give me a hand.

Thingy here.

Advertisement

I have Basic Art Skills and would be willing to see if i can contribute. I have also been working on a 2d Game Engine but it still needs a lot of work, but maybe it can help. I am writing it in c++. how Much do you Have to Work with? since everyone left are you starting over or do you still have existing code to work with. I will try to add you on discord and see if i am able to help or not. Sounds like fun at least since i love me some Sonic Clones. P.S. Your discord doesn't seem to be correct. even after i manually removed the spaces it complains that it is incorrect.

Info on the project will likely help you a bit. Concept art, short video of game play even using crappy place holder art. Story overview, ideas, etc.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

Well, we barely make mockups, We only have one as of now. I made a post that explained the base of the game, But it never really showed up.

I have Basic Art Skills and would be willing to see if i can contribute. I have also been working on a 2d Game Engine but it still needs a lot of work, but maybe it can help. I am writing it in c++. how Much do you Have to Work with? since everyone left are you starting over or do you still have existing code to work with. I will try to add you on discord and see if i am able to help or not. Sounds like fun at least since i love me some Sonic Clones. P.S. Your discord doesn't seem to be correct. even after i manually removed the spaces it complains that it is incorrect.

Can you just give me your discord account link then? I think it would work then, or I could give you the server link.

Thingy here.

Hi!

I am interested in joining this team. I am quite experienced in C# and JavaScript. I also know a bit of C++. I am also really experienced in 3D and 2D graphics and visuals overall and have about 3 years of experience. I have made a couple of simple games here and there, but never have published any.

Contact me: eMail: arkggle@gmail.com

Discord: SlendazZ#9822

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement