• Advertisement
Guitar83

Composer looking for projects (ambient, ambiences, RPG, horror ect.)

This topic is 378 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello!

My name is Mika Pilke and I've been a hobbyist musician and music writer for about 20 years. For now I haven't been too active looking for projects that need sounds or music, but I'd like to change that.
I've also been playing games for 25 years, and it has been sort of a dream of creating them too. And since I like creating different atmospheres, it would seem quite logical move to offer my skills for someone who is developing them. Though of course I'm willing to do music for a lot more than for games only, if necessary.

I do have to say that I'm not a pro, but I am serious with my stuff. Two years ago there was one project for what I did 30 songs/ambiences, but it never actually was finished. Does not really matter though, since it was a fun journey and did give some important experience nevertheless.

As an artist I am quite versatile. I do have tendencies of creating a bit darker atmospheres, but really, feel free to ask anything or offer any kinds of projects! I might have something up in my sleeve.

Here are some of my recent work. Everything you hear or see is my work (photos, 3D-modeling, animation, shooting, music, mixing, singing, editing ect.). Everything except artwork in the video of the song Hellbreaker in which Jaime Jasso has been creator of all the visual art.

Dreamland Synthesis - Awaiting

Dreamland Synthesis - Morbid Tomorrow

Dreamland Synthesis - Hellbreaker

Dreamland Synthesis - In Peace

Dead Cold Ground - Towards Eternity:

Here's some of my newer creations also:
https://logamp.com/MikaPilke/music

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to send me email to pilkemika_gmail.com

Advertisement

Hello, I am putting together a team for a undecided type of game. I also make music but it's not quite pro level.

Feel free to contact me at antonyrobwells@gmail.com if you're interested in a chat.

This is definitely good. I'd be interested in music/sound effects that provide suspenseful/horror themes.

Edited by Stryder1234

Hi Mika.

Me and 2 other developers are devising a project on a probable action topdown shooter inspired by smashTV. And we are looking for a decent composer who is interested in making SFX or music for the thing.

I am a pixel artist, and this project is about to start, if you wish to join then post me your discord name and tag. We would be glad to have you on board

wew.gif

Edited by Sh!tShack

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!