New here

Started by
5 comments, last by MobileGameGraphics.com 6 years, 10 months ago
Hello everyone, I am currently a college student striving to become a video game programmer, ai programmer, or a networking programmer on whatever game industry. I am tteaching myself java programming book using the Introduction to java programming comprehensive edition 10th edition by Liang. I plan reading that whole book before touching android development and the 3 programming fields I want to touch. I am as well just touch pixel art using a program called aseprite. My long term goal is to have a published mmorpg app self published not just for the money I can possible make but for the learning experience as well. Eventually I will touch C++/C#, Unity, and Blender 3D. Hope I get acquainted with everyone :).
Advertisement

Welcome to the community!

Don't forget to practice a lot while you read your book as well - do all the exercises and play around with any sample code. Ask questions if you don't understand anything. There is no substitute for actually writing code if you want to learn. :)

- Jason Astle-Adams

Welcome to the community!

Don't forget to practice a lot while you read your book as well - do all the exercises and play around with any sample code. Ask questions if you don't understand anything. There is no substitute for actually writing code if you want to learn. :)

Thank you! and my book has a bunch of sample codes and exercises that covers in stuff like math, science, health, financial, business, and gaming. At the moment I am working exercises on looping. I can't wait to touch javaFX :)

Just wanted to say welcome :)

Don't forget to practice a lot while you read your book

I agree, sometimes I spent too much time reading and forgot to practice then forgot everything.

Hey,

Welcome to the best game community. You will learn a lot from this community.

Game Graphics | Pixel Art | Game Backgrounds | Tools | Tutorials

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement