• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
strandedforge

My first game - Volatile

This topic is 553 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement

I make indie game reviews on youtube. Could I review your game? I prefer recording on pc, do you have a version I can play on pc?

-Game Designers Hub

GDH gameplay is my channel on youtube

I make indie game reviews on youtube. Could I review your game? I prefer recording on pc, do you have a version I can play on pc?

-Game Designers Hub

Hey. Thanks for your interest.

Of course you can review the game. Unfortunately I do not have PC version of Volatile. But if you are still interested, just a quick heads-up: the game displays ads too frequently (every single lost game) which I am going to fix it with an update.

I wish you luck with growing your channel. ;)

-Game Designers Hub

Hey. Thanks for your interest.

Of course you can review the game. Unfortunately I do not have PC version of Volatile. But if you are still interested, just a quick heads-up: the game displays ads too frequently (every single lost game) which I am going to fix it with an update.

I wish you luck with growing your channel. ;)

ok, I do have an android device, but I don't have a way to record it, do you know of anything?

ok, I do have an android device, but I don't have a way to record it, do you know of anything?

I would suggest to record it with a camera while you hold your phone. If you can't - you can download a screen recorder, like https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hecorat.screenrecorder.free&hl=en_GB or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drivergenius.screenrecorder&hl=en_GB

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!