Week of Awesome V - Administration Thread

Started by
124 comments, last by Elijah Leon 6 years, 8 months ago

Okay, but I'd also like to have the experience of working with another person. Even if it might not be totally optimal time wise. I think I would learn something from it.

Advertisement
1 hour ago, __Toz__ said:

Okay, but I'd also like to have the experience of working with another person. Even if it might not be totally optimal time wise. I think I would learn something from it.

If your looking for an artist i'd make a post under classified, or even look outside gamedev.net itself.  perhaps look through some artist portfolio's on artistic sites such as deviantart and contact some that you like and explain you'd like to team up.  

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
23 hours ago, __Toz__ said:

And I didn't mean to encourage you against that, I believe, but rather to mention a fallback position against the possibility that your first choice (collaboration) doesn't work out. Indeed, I hope that you do find a collaborator! ^_^

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

Please add Kavarna to our team (PizzaFest)

Sign our team up please

Team: Spectre

Members: me and a friend

we are a bit under 2 weeks away from the start of the contest, what technologys are you planning to use?

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
2 minutes ago, slicer4ever said:

what technologys are you planning to use?

The new ones.

I ran across this on tigsource the other day. I read through the threads from last year and it looks very cool. Love the community spirit and all the feedback. That week is pretty crazy for me, but I want to take a stab at it anyway, so sign me up for a solo effort.  Hmm...do I need a creative team name for one person...? Aubergine Elephant?

--Josh

Welcome to the Week of Awesome, Josh! ^_^

19 hours ago, slicer4ever said:

we are a bit under 2 weeks away from the start of the contest, what technologys are you planning to use?

The same thing we do every night Week of Awesome, Pinky! Try to take over the world!

*ahem* Uh, I mean... My usual array, I intend: Panda3D as my engine, with various modules of my own making, as called for: KeyMapper, GameSaver, TabbedFrame, etc.

I have an update to my team: Pixel Noise has pulled out due to other commitments, I'm afraid; as a result, I'm once again entering solo.

Hmm... Perhaps a change of team-name is in order, then? Let's go with... "Strange Lights".

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

8 hours ago, JoshGrams said:

I ran across this on tigsource the other day. I read through the threads from last year and it looks very cool. Love the community spirit and all the feedback. That week is pretty crazy for me, but I want to take a stab at it anyway, so sign me up for a solo effort.  Hmm...do I need a creative team name for one person...? Aubergine Elephant?

--Josh

Glad to have you joining us, i'll add you to the list :)

50 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

I have an update to my team: Pixel Noise has pulled out due to other commitments, I'm afraid; as a result, I'm once again entering solo.

Hmm... Perhaps a change of team-name is in order, then? Let's go with... "Strange Lights".

That's unfortunate to hear, i've updated you team listing.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement