Going further compilation on android

Started by
3 comments, last by _WeirdCat_ 6 years, 10 months ago
Since its based on linux there should be a c++ compilator available there, along with full sourcecode where to get this
Advertisement

The official c++ tools are called the NDK. Put the term in Google and you'll find the links right at the top. It is supported (mostly) on the major IDEs that support Android.

I thought ill be able to compile via command line I see no related info. People say tthat ill need third party compiler aint there some standard cpp compiler for linux that again needs to be compiled into kernel

People say tthat ill need third party compiler aint there some standard cpp compiler for linux that again needs to be compiled into kernel

What are you talking about? Google provides standalone compilers for Android using C++ with the NDK. It's near the beginning of the NDK documentation along with installation instructions. I'm not going to spoon-feed you the URL, but there are plenty of search keywords here to get you to the sources.

People say tthat ill need

Don't worry about what "some people" write. Figure it out, try, and do. Experiment. Verify things for yourself so you learn.

thanks for info, anyway i asked cause i coudlnt find any information about that, still cant... maybe im too stupid but my thought were like this:

when we have full source of android on the phone we could change and recompile it this would make me do most secured phones on the world. But not updated still vurnelabe to hackers.

But primary goal was to compile into so libraries, something like dlls in quake/rtcw/doom things thus i dont know what cgame86.dll etc were for.

i thought i could put standardized vcl menu gui for developers, that could change some things i cant remeber now.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement