Programmer looking for 2D Artist

Started by
4 comments, last by JohnTheRipper88 6 years, 10 months ago
I am a fairly experienced programmer with skills primarily in Unity and I'm looking for an artist to help me with my game.

The game is called "Dim" and will be a puzzle-platformer or metroidvania-platformer. The narrative will come as the product develops.

My initial idea for art style was a Tim Burton-esque style with tall, slender, and hollow characters. For some reason, that was what came to my mind when the game concept originally stirred in my brain. Still, I am open to suggestions about art styles. I'd like to get a visually appealing, working prototype made as soon as possible and I am currently only able to work with "programmer art."

If you are interested, please PM me or reply below. Thank you.
Advertisement

I'd be glad to help, depending on the size of the game. I specialize in sprites, If that's okay.

I'd be glad to help, depending on the size of the game. I specialize in sprites, If that's okay.

Yeah, that would be great. How would you prefer to communicate? I'm not particularly a big fan of Skype.

Yeah, that would be great. How would you prefer to communicate? I'm not particularly a big fan of Skype.

I have a discord. Just PM your discord id, if you have one and I'll add you. Or, I can do email. Aach06@gmail.com

If you would like loading screens/backgrounds in a painterly style and this is not too cheerful for "Dim", do let me know :) (both are my own work)

https://goo.gl/images/9QkD9f

https://goo.gl/images/i3HR9M
JMB Creative Art
2D artist

I really enjoy Tim Burton's style of artwork and I've been meaning to work on a 2D Metroid-Vania style game. If you'd like to send me some examples of character types or landscapes, I could sketch up some ideas to see if they're what you would want in your game. PM me for my email.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement