2D artist portfolio (no longer available for long time hobby project)

Started by
7 comments, last by jmbcreativeart 6 years, 10 months ago
Hello,
I am an ambitious, experienced 2D digital artist from Sweden dreaming of making art for games again

I am open for providing free art for a project I find interesting - but due to working fultime as language teacher and with 3 (soon 4) children I don't have time/interest to use Skype or similar.

What I do have is a passion for drawing and painting and I could - for fun, no deadlines! - contribute with:

- Free 2D art
- Realistic/painterly style
- Epic fantasy landscape art
- Fantasy portrait art

My experience from previous game projects includes:
- Dawn (fantasy RPG)
- Fantasy strategy game
- Science fiction game project
- Pixel art MMORPG (no interest in doing pixel art atm though)

I will post finished pieces and studies in this thread. Hope you will like them

Best regards
JMB Creative Art
2D artist
Advertisement
Daenerys from "Game of Thrones" study
Silver Forest (Concept Art for "Dawn RPG")
Commissioned portrait
JMB Creative Art
2D artist

Hello,

This sounds perfect for what I am looking for. I am creating a dark 2D puzzle-platformer (similar to Limbo). I am only making this as a hobby project when I have free time (which isn't too often), so there would be no deadline. I initially envisioned a Tim Burton-esque art-style, but since I am nowhere near artistically inclined, the style would be your choosing entirely. If you are interested, contact me at keoni_garner@yahoo.com

Thank you,

-Keoni

Hello,
This sounds perfect for what I am looking for. I am creating a dark 2D puzzle-platformer (similar to Limbo). I am only making this as a hobby project when I have free time (which isn't too often), so there would be no deadline. I initially envisioned a Tim Burton-esque art-style, but since I am nowhere near artistically inclined, the style would be your choosing entirely. If you are interested, contact me at keoni_garner@yahoo.com
Thank you,
-Keoni

Thanks for your reply, it depends on how "dark" that game would be. I really enjoy 2D puzzle platformers, but more of a fantasy style. Unfortunately not interestered in doing horror or gothic art. Dark fantasy would be ok though. I would be happy to paint a loading screen image and /or background for your game if we could decide on an art style that appeals to us both.

Seems like I posted in the wrong part of the forum and that I can't attach images. Please visit my Instagram account "jmbcreativeartgallery" to see some of my finished pieces.
JMB Creative Art
2D artist

Hello, I'm working to create a Action RPG 2D platformer, and we need artist to create graphic asset for our game. This is a hobby project, and if it goes well I'm looking to release it commercially.The game will be something like this https://pixlwalkr.itch.io/bladefall, but with rpg elements. If you're interested, please contact me at discord makan#8866 , thank you

Double post

Hello, I'm working to create a Action RPG 2D platformer, and we need artist to create graphic asset for our game. This is a hobby project, and if it goes well I'm looking to release it commercially.The game will be something like this https://pixlwalkr.itch.io/bladefall, but with rpg elements. If you're interested, please contact me at discord makan#8866 , thank you

Hi, that sounds really interesting. I have registered on discord now, but can't seem to add you as friend? I don't have to "create a server" in order to contact you, do I?

I am only interested in making painterly style cover/loading screen/environments though - no sprites or pixel art

JMB Creative Art
2D artist

Hi, that sounds really interesting. I have registered on discord now, but can't seem to add you as friend? I don't have to "create a server" in order to contact you, do I?

I am only interested in making painterly style cover/loading screen/environments though - no sprites or pixel art

No need, you can enter my discord tag at add friend menu. Or can I have your Discord Tag?

Or You can just email me at davidtheoxcalibur@gmail.com

No need, you can enter my discord tag at add friend menu. Or can I have your Discord Tag?
Or You can just email me at davidtheoxcalibur@gmail.com

I tried, but it said you had to add me. I have jmbcreativeart#4413
JMB Creative Art
2D artist

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement