creative area/creative director

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 6 years, 10 months ago

hello everyone i am a increble creative guy, with experience in c++ and c# coding and basic knowledge of animation and modeling (know how to do them but not skilled in it). i am looking for someone with experience in creative area roles (generally we speak of crative director in games) to give me better knowledge about the role.

what do you suggest me to focus on and what tips you can give as one of them? also what do you think i should to for the time being to increase my experience?

for now i am trying to get in into small teams/small games but i see there isnt much of creativity i can give because they are pretty simple (but well i gotta start somewhere). i am just keeping those 2 AAA games ideas i have for me waiting for the moment i will have the occasion to make them. also as i said i have a really creative mind and i have seen a lot of ppl asking for help for new ideas, do you think i should give out ideas and work on multiple simpe games or focus on one and make it great?

anything about the role is welcome

ty, chris

Advertisement

Please read the FAQs, located at the top of the sidebar on the right --->

I believe they answer all the questions you asked. (They also answer more you did not ask, but probably will.)

Do read those FAQs, Chris. A couple of questions back to you: when you say you have "experience"
in C++ and C#, do you mean you have held jobs in which you programmed using those languages?
And: do you have a college/university degree?
Read the FAQs about Experience and also about Degrees.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement