GameDev Direct

Started by
1 comment, last by NineYearCycle 6 years, 10 months ago

I've tried repeatedly to unsubscribe from the Gamedev Direct emails and it always says that it's worked, but they keep coming.

I've also emailed asking to be removed but that's also failed.

This has been going on since the update to the "new" site layout

Obviously I've had enough of this so I can, and now have, flagged it as spam so that it gets automatically ignored.

Any chance you could fix it so that the unsubscribe links actually work?

Andy

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"

"Life is short, [the] craft long, opportunity fleeting, experiment treacherous, judgement difficult."

Advertisement

Others have been able to unsubscribe. PM me the email you have in the system, and I'll unsubscribe you manually. (FYI, I never saw an email about this)

When we upgrade the newsletter will be part of your profile (it currently is not). You will be able to control the setting from there. By default you will be subscribed to the newsletter as part of the upgrade, so you'll need to switch this off yourself.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Thanks Khawk, I've PM'd you now.

"Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"

"Life is short, [the] craft long, opportunity fleeting, experiment treacherous, judgement difficult."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement