Programmers needed for Indie Project

Started by
3 comments, last by GibbonThatCodes 6 years, 10 months ago

I am interested in developing a game for the first time and have many ideas for games but I have no programming knowledge and have an extremely hard time trying to learn but I would love to work with an ambitious programmer on a new project!

Advertisement

What programming language are you looking at programmers for? C++, c#, Javascript, python etc
Are you considering the use of an existing game engine? Which one?

Hey we are know it all games! We are not the most experienced game development team but we know what we are doing but our CEO is happy the help you on this project, but before we talk about that do have any infomation on the type of game or specific for example some concepts?
Paul, you can't expect someone who admittedly has "no programming knowledge" to know
what languages or technology should be used for his game concept.

This thread has been moved to Hobby Project Classifieds - it was not appropriate
for the For Beginners forum. Another moderator might find that the thread doesn't
meet the HPC requirements (it might still get deleted).

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

While waiting for Frob to close this (srsly would be him if anyone ;o) .. If you want to talk about any of your ideas feel free to send an email over to Anthony@Gibbon.codes .. I'm always up for at least discussing projects

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement