Sign in to follow this  
junker10

an idea for a game Publishing Company

junker10    132

an idea for a game Publishing Company

I am looking to create a game Publishing Company but I do not know how to acquire licenses to games. I would really like to create a multi game portal!! I have money and he's really like to get involved in the game into. if anybody has a game published on a new game portal and hosted in the data center in Portland Oregon. 

anybody who is interested in helping me with this project I can provide hosting for the game and marketing help using the multi game portal that I am developing.

anybody who is interested in helping with web development please PM me or reply.

I am very interested in starting this business if anybody could help me it would be much appreciated

Orymus3    18821

As a startup publisher, chances are YOU will need to reach out to potential developers and offer something of value. 

Could be cold calling dev teams that are about to release something you'd like to promote.

Off the bat, I'd be a bit skeptical about your capabilities at marketing the game with the perceived business acumen you currently have, but that would not imply you're unable to deliver, that's just primarily how you currently come across.

Note: I do have a few games about to hit release, and as part of my work, I'm in touch with a lot of folks at varying degrees of completion on their games, including teams I've referred over to publishers, so we could discuss further once that idea is a bit more fleshed out?

Sign in to follow this