• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Poigahn

Do not Know where to Find Sample Code

This topic is 395 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Working on a VB2010 Project requiring use of a ListView Control.  I can fill a multi Column Grid with the correct Information.  Show and Hide The List.

I Can Transfer Selected Items from the List to complete the other TextBox Controls.  Now what I can not do, or find how to do is this:

I have a Textbox That when Typed in Opens the ListView Control displaying all current Items. What I want to do is, As typing in the textBox I want to Highlight matching items in the First Column.

Example : TextBox = Ca, I want to find and highlight the First Ca in the Listview Control.

I have Searched online forums and can Only find the basics.   Intellisence is a good sample of what I am Wanting to do.

Can anyone provide me with a sample code or Tell me where to look ?

I realize this is not a gaming question !  But I believe this is where I may get the appropriate Response.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!