Login issues [new GameDev version]

Started by
5 comments, last by jbadams 6 years, 10 months ago

This is actually both to inform and to test if I am even correctly locked in. During sign in, on mobile device (android phone), the website keeps asking me to sign in again and again in some kind of loop. If this post says Embassy of Time, it is just a redundant loop, but still...

[DEDACTED FOR SECURITY REASONS]

Advertisement

I had the same problem signing in from Chrome on my laptop, it kept redirecting me to the login page again and again, even though I was authenticated because I could navigate manually to the home page.

Odd. If you're able to provide a step by step account in the Support system then I can better take a look since I don't see that myself.

Admin for GameDev.net.

23 hours ago, khawk said:

Odd. If you're able to provide a step by step account in the Support system then I can better take a look since I don't see that myself.

Well, it's just:

1: Log in.

2: Accept terms.

3: Return to same page to log in again.

I see it on a lot of forum servers these days, I think it's a common issue with current software.

[DEDACTED FOR SECURITY REASONS]

I just log in now, but the new version asking me to agreed their nw policies.

Game Graphics | Pixel Art | Game Backgrounds | Tools | Tutorials

The policies are actually the same as they were prior to the update, but as we've moved to new software it will ask everyone to agree.  It should only happen once for each member.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement