Proc3D

Proc3D pre-alpha - free licenses for early adopters

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I'm working on a new non-destructive 3D generation tool and I would love to get some feedback. I'm looking for people to try my program, and in exchange, I will give the final product for free to everyone whose feedback has been significant.

Proc3D is a different 3D modelling software: instead of being based on polys, it is based on bodies that can be mixed together with powerful boolean operators. It is completely non-destructive and I hope you find it easy to use.

Of course, not everything is perfect. In fact, the current status of the program is a pre-alpha. You can expect these: bugs (it doesn't usually crash, but many bugs are present), lack of features, horrible exporter (exporting to a triangle mesh is critical, but now, the quality of the output is unacceptable). I will also release updates before the final version, so you can expect to get a more useful version of the program before that.

So, if you want to be an early adopter and collaborate with me send me an email to david@raiselandsoft.com or send me a private message here with your email.

Thanks!

Captura de pantalla de 2017-06-16 23-43-17.jpg

Edited by Proc3D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By vexe
      Greetings,
      we're making a 90s style game with prerendered backgrounds and static camera angles using a custom software-based engine (Sample WIP video)
      I was wondering what's the best way to go about setting up camera triggers. In the video I was manually switching cameras. I was thinking just OBBs (or AABBs), every camera would be associated with a bounding box, if you're in box A then camera A renders.
      - Is this a good approach or is there a better more simpler/automated way of doing it? How did old games like Resident Evil or Final Fantasy do it?
      - Doing it this way I'd have to use some sort of editor to setup the boxes. We're using Blender so I guess I could use that, although I'd prefer a more specialized editor. Is there any good 3rd party editor that's more suitable to doing this stuff? (The same editor would be used for door triggers, item/enemy spawns, text triggers etc). I thought about writing my own editor but that's a bit luxurious at the moment, I'm still setting the core things up.
      Any ideas/help is greatly appreciated
      Thanks
      -vexe
    • By Geri
      This is a Visual Novel Engine.
      Its FREE.
      It supports Android, Linux, and Windows. This engine allows you to create Visual Novels without programming knowledge.

Its capable of north/east/south/west orientation, and have a simple bult-in battle system with 
      attack, HP, and escape (teleport) system. The engine is capable of item handling and room teleporting.

To make a game, you have to do a directory for every room (map), then copy the background in, and 
      create a text file to describe the room with text. You need an apk editor to change the files in the
      Android package. By default, it contains a minigame to show you the things. 

-It supports the most common image and sound formats (jpg, png, wav, ogg). 
      -room (map) based movement
      -jpg and png backgrounds
      -hero avatar
      -It supports battle system with escape system (also good for creating custom dialogs) including HP management
      -enemy avatar
      -ogg and was music play as background music per rooms and battles
      -teleportation
      -item usage, and item existence based teleportation
      -gameover/happy game-end
      -linux, and windows executables
      -android apk (you must edit the files into it),
      -its free.

download: http://VisualNovelEngine.tk 

• By esenthel
      Check out latest tech-demo of Esenthel Engine, a high performance, cross-platform game engine, in development since year 2000, it's available for licensing at http://esenthel.com/
      This is also going to be a game! See the game's facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/EsenthelWorld/
      Try the demo by yourself: http://esenthel.com/?id=store&item=111

• By PhilipMR
      Hi! My name is Philip! I am a software developer with over 2 years of professional experience (not in game development) and maybe 5 years of experience with hobby game development (custom engines, unity, currently learning unreal engine 4).
      I am most proficient writing code in either C++ or C#. I am also comfortable with graphics programming (linear algebra, shaders, opengl, d3d11).

It's been some time since I've tried to collaborate on a game development project as most projects in the past didn't work out due to either being overly ambitious or there being little to no insight in the workflow/how everything is coming together. I've been trying to create my own game art for projects but it's really not working out.

So here I am! I'd like to reach out to individual artists or existing development teams that would like to create a game together. I wouldn't mind joining an existing project, though I'd prefer to start on something new together. I currently have a lot of free time on my hands so I'm eager to get to work right away! 

What I'm offering:
      - High quality code (well documented-, scalable- and optimized code)
      - Clear communication/reliability (daily or weekly chat with progress updates)
      - Technical directing (as lead programmer or for individual modules depending on the scope of the project)
      (- Game/level design: I'm not very experienced in this field but I'd like to contribute; if there's room for it of course)

Some plus'es for me would be:
      - You are using/willing to use Unreal Engine 4 (I'm currently learning it and would like to spend more time with it. Also the lighting is so much better than in Unity).
      - You have a similar taste in games (to mention a few: Golden Sun, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, Dark Souls, Earthbound, Shadow of the Colossus, Nier, Chrono Trigger)
      - You currently have a lot of time to work on the project (able to produce a first prototype fast!)
      - You live in a nearby timezone (GMT+1 here)

If you are interested in working together or if you have any questions; please send me PM!
      Thanks for your interest!
    • By gomidas
      I am trying to render outline for my mesh. I basicly re-render the mesh without texture and put color. My problem is I want to show the outline topmost. When I clear depthview after rendering outline mesh my outline stays background of target mesh but also background of other meshes. I want to show outline top of other meshes but behind of my target mesh ? Is that possible ? If I clear depthview for mesh and outline at this time my mesh will be top of other meshes which I do not want.
  • Popular Now