Proc3D

Proc3D pre-alpha - free licenses for early adopters

Hello,

I'm working on a new non-destructive 3D generation tool and I would love to get some feedback. I'm looking for people to try my program, and in exchange, I will give the final product for free to everyone whose feedback has been significant.

Proc3D is a different 3D modelling software: instead of being based on polys, it is based on bodies that can be mixed together with powerful boolean operators. It is completely non-destructive and I hope you find it easy to use.

Of course, not everything is perfect. In fact, the current status of the program is a pre-alpha. You can expect these: bugs (it doesn't usually crash, but many bugs are present), lack of features, horrible exporter (exporting to a triangle mesh is critical, but now, the quality of the output is unacceptable). I will also release updates before the final version, so you can expect to get a more useful version of the program before that.

So, if you want to be an early adopter and collaborate with me send me an email to david@raiselandsoft.com or send me a private message here with your email.

Thanks!

Captura de pantalla de 2017-06-16 23-43-17.jpg

Edited by Proc3D

• Announcements

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Similar Content

• By francoisdiy
      I've been working on creating my own version of Mario Maker or Lunar Magic with the exception that you can create your own graphics and program your own characters from scratch to create any kind of 2D game that one can think of... at least in my opinion! I created the project because I wanted to see if I could do it but, more importantly, to be able to create my own games if I happened to see a games did was not out on the market or simply to recreate a game that already exists and add my own twist to it.
      Francois DIY is a collection of editors and an engine for playing, creating maps, creating graphics, and programming sprites. The award-winning sprite inspector is personally my favorite. "award-winning" is a pun for "I think it is cool". Games can interface with a real gamepad but are meant for the PC. The experience has you both creating and playing your own games. You create to play and play to hack!
      Link to demo: Francois DIY Demo
      Fixed the link. The HTML document was not uploaded. Also on another note the game plays better with a gamepad than the keyboard which seems to be buggy.

• By Juku Patka
      Hi
      I have been planning to start developing my own 2D engine in C++ with my friend. The plan is to have have engine handle user input, display 2D art, play simple audio and work on Android and Windows by next Summer.

For starters I think that I'll need a way to handle input. I DON'T want to use libraries like SDL, so where should I start? IF I have to use libraries, they must be header-only. I don't want to have dependencies. I know how to read input with cin, but games require real-time input. So, what is good place to start handling input for both Windows and Android?
    • By Draven714
      Hello,
      I am in need for somebody to come in and create a new battle script for my browser game. The current one that is being used is 13 years old and needs to be re-written. Needs to use existing stats (strength / intellect, agility, endurance), as well as item (weapon / spell, armour / cloak, helm / scepter, shield / field) stats, bonus` received from various features in the game.
      My game is Land of Nevard (https://www.landofnevard.net)
      Contact me at dravenlon@gmail.com
    • By rXpSwiss
      Hello,
      I am looking for a team to stop developing project alone and start doing bigger things.  I would like a team that is organized and serious even of it is just a hobby. I don't want a project to be dropped every week and the team to disband after 2 months. Even though it is a hobby the quality and complexity of the game should be on par with a game that would be released on a major platform.

I have experience with UE4, Unity and making my own engine with OpenGL. I prefer UE4 for 3D and Unity for 2D but I am willing to work with both.
      Every one of the games I worked on (personal project) involve multiplayer and netcode, I used what UE4 provided but for unity I used Forge Remastered which gave me a bigger control on how to optimize everything.
      I play several instruments, know about game design and am able to do small modeling task but I am before everything a programmer.
      I play mostly competitive fighting games these days (SFV, MvCi, GG, T7) but before I started getting serious into these types of games it was mostly FPS (CS1.6, UT2k4, Quake 3) and Dota-like. As you can see I love competitive multiplayer games but I play solo games too. I have a preference for darker theme games(F.E.A.R, HL, Shin Megami Tensei/Persona, Last of Us, SH2, RE7) even though I play everything offering me a challenge or some peace (Don't Starve, Stardew Valley, Darkest Dungeon, Zelda etc).
      I do have several ideas for games with a very clear direction gameplay, marketing and art but I am not looking for a team to work on my ideas, I just have them if needed.
      Feel free to ask questions here or PM me if you prefer.
      Best regards,
      rXp
    • By Jan Haas
      Hello,
      I just found out about https://github.com/shader-slang/slang. It's a shader language and accompanied by a library that is supposed to make it easier to work with modular shaders.
      What do you think about that? 
      Here is the paper that describes the concept: http://graphics.cs.cmu.edu/projects/shadercomp/he17_shadercomp.pdf
      Thanks in advance

• Popular Now