• Advertisement

Proc3D pre-alpha - free licenses for early adopters

Hello,

I'm working on a new non-destructive 3D generation tool and I would love to get some feedback. I'm looking for people to try my program, and in exchange, I will give the final product for free to everyone whose feedback has been significant.

Proc3D is a different 3D modelling software: instead of being based on polys, it is based on bodies that can be mixed together with powerful boolean operators. It is completely non-destructive and I hope you find it easy to use.

Of course, not everything is perfect. In fact, the current status of the program is a pre-alpha. You can expect these: bugs (it doesn't usually crash, but many bugs are present), lack of features, horrible exporter (exporting to a triangle mesh is critical, but now, the quality of the output is unacceptable). I will also release updates before the final version, so you can expect to get a more useful version of the program before that.

So, if you want to be an early adopter and collaborate with me send me an email to david@raiselandsoft.com or send me a private message here with your email.

Thanks!

Captura de pantalla de 2017-06-16 23-43-17.jpg

Edited by Proc3D

Advertisement

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By khawk
      Jonathan Blow, designer for Braid and The Witness, has been live streaming his latest game engine development and posting the streams to Youtube. The latest streams cover the implementation of an improved animation system and animation control methods.
      Click here to view the full series or watch the embed below.

View full story
    • By TheSargKyle
      My team and I are developing a game engine! We would like as much help as possible. The project is currently hobby only, but pay will be appropriately rolled out to those who work on the engine. people we are looking for are:
      Network Programmer Artist For User Interface Physics Programmer Graphics Programmer Prerequisites wanted, but not needed, are: 
      Intermediate C++ knowledge 1 Yr in Game development Industry Thank you for your intrest in the project. You can contact me at my email: thesargkyle@gmail.com or my discord: TheSargKyle#8978
    • By DogmaStudios
      What techniques do you use to help develop the plot alongside gameplay when you finally have an idea for a story down?
    • By AxeGuywithanAxe
      Hey all, with the announcement of House Marque ditching their current game engine to use Unreal Engine , http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/12/05/housemarques-next-game-will-use-unreal-engine-4/, I wanted to ask how everyone feels of the current state of commercial and custom game engines in the AAA and Indie Space. It seems like more and more studios are starting to switch to commercial engines, either Unity or UE4. Square Enix is creating Kingdom Hearts , Dragon Quest, and FF Remake in Unreal Engine, Rare is using UE4 for Sea of Thieves, Bend is using Unreal Engine for Days Gone, Insomniac Games used Unity for their smaller titles, and the list continues.
      As a graduate student that is about to graduate, I just wanted to see if the concept of fully creating a game from scratch is becoming a dying breed for engine developers, and I should focus more on creating my projects using these more popular engines, especially from a portfolio perspective. Thank you.
    • By Ethan Davis
       I will be taking inspiration from WoW arenas and would like to make a proof of concept before I begin work. There must be some way I can use a WoW client to isolate Arenas and everything necessary to play them and then design a bit more to polish it. I have no idea how to accomplish this but would like to figure it out, any ideas?
  • Advertisement