Where did the "add article" button go?

Started by
6 comments, last by Koobazaur 6 years, 9 months ago

I can't seem to find it, it's not on the article page, not under the nav menu, nor under the dropdown when I click my icon in top right. Am I missing something or just blind :P ?

Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...
Advertisement

Bump?

Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...
3 hours ago, Koobazaur said:

Bump?

Top bar to the left of the Notifications icon is a "+" icon with a down arrow. You can submit articles there, along with a lot of other content as a shortcut.

I'll likely add the same to the Profile menu since the "+" can disappear at lower resolutions.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Bah that was it, I resized my window and now it shows up. Thanks.

Bump - actually I don't see article under it, only status, topic, event, story in news and gallery 

26 minutes ago, Koobazaur said:

Bump - actually I don't see article under it, only status, topic, event, story in news and gallery 

Ah.. permissions needed to be fixed. Should see "Article in Articles and Tutorials" link now.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Got it now, thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement