• Advertisement

[revshare] Mankind Reborn - MMORPG - Recruiting!

juee7d.png

Mankind Reborn is a first- and third-person sci-fi MMORPG set in a dark cyberpunk future where life is cheap and corporations fight for power and resources on Earth and the far Frontier. Eight player run factions compete in the political and economic arenas. The proud defenders of the Terran Union, the Terran Defense Corps and Civil Protection Commission struggle to contain the tide of lawlessness and to protect humanity from the mysterious Xenos threat. Corporations beyond compare, North Star Mining, Avalon Enterprises and the Oda Zaibatsu, follow the only line that really matters, the bottom line. Deviants, anarchists and mercenaries, the Syndicate, the Followers of Eternity and the Military Affiliates Group, work from the shadows, preying on citizen and corporation alike – some seeking to collapse the Union others to make a quick buck. Choose your path, follow your destiny, earn your place among Mankind Reborn...

14dni1e.jpg

GAME FEATURES

• Persistent Universe. Your actions have a lasting effect within the game world, even when you log off.
  • Play How YOU Want. Factions are given the tools required to enjoy ultimate freedom and pursue their goals.
  • Player-Controlled Economy. Mankind Reborn features a completely player-controlled economy. Purchase from and sell to other players on the Global Markets or build a brand and start a shop. Every item in the game is made by another player.
  • Player vs. Player. Enjoy a hardcore, addicting combat system where every second counts and full open PVP combat creates consequences that ripple throughout the game. Whether you can kill your enemy however is up to you.
  • Player vs. Environment. Fight against adept machines or Xenos as they threaten Mankind.
  • Political Desires. The game features a complex government system where anyone can rise the ranks and even become President of the Terran Union.
  • Top-Notch Graphics. Unreal Engine offers a wide variety of graphical options, allowing us to create beautiful environments for you.

2mzxliq.png

Reveal Trailer:

We are currently looking for a 3D Modeler and Concept Artist to join our staff team. We currently have five game writers who are doing an excellent job at writing the game lore, one community manager (me) to manage a solid community (two weeks public and 133 members on the forums and 286 people in our Discord), one backend engineer, one experienced C++ developer.

The game has been in development for the past two months in spare time and we have made quite the progress! Interested? Send me an email, along with examples of your work @ gianni@mankindreborn.com

Forums: Community

Thanks!

Edited by Gianni Goossens

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Advertisement
  • Popular Now

• Similar Content

• By nickyc95
      Hi.
      I'm kind of late to this party but I thought I would ask anyway as I haven't found a concrete answer.

When creating a game engine, when should you choose one methodology over another (more specifically OOP and DOD)? Which areas benefit from DOD? Which areas benefit from OOP? Do people typically mix multiple methodologies throughout a project? I.e. certain sub-systems created in one, and others in the another?  
      DOD - Data Oriented Design
      OOP - Object Oriented Design

Pretty simple
      Thanks
    • By RoKabium Games
      We've now started desinging the 3rd level of "Something Ate My Alien".
      This world is a gas planet, and all sorts of mayhem will be getting in our aliens way!
      #screenshotsaturday
    • By Pacoquinha Studios
      Kepuh's Island is Multiplayer 3D Survival Game where you survive on the Kepuh's Islands, confronting challenges that are not only other players but also bosses, and even the environment itself.
      We have a lowpoly faster battle-royale idea, where about 12 players on the map fighting for survival! Also adding some more things into that style such as bosses around the map giving you abilities and much more such as vehicles, weapons, skins, etc...
      Now we are on cartase which is a crowdfunding online which purpose is to raise funds for the development of the game. Come and be part of this development.
      Link for Cartase: https://www.catarse.me/kepuhsisland?ref=project_link
      We post updates and trailers on
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/pcqnhastudios
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pacoquinhastudios/
      Site: http://pacoquinhastudios.com.br
      If you could check out it would be great
      Thnks
      Some images:

• By INTwindwolf
      COMPANY AND THE PROJECT

We are an indie game studio consisted of professional and skilled artists who are dedicated indie enthusiasts. Our current project is INT, developed on Unity Engine 5 for platforms Windows, Linux, and Mac. We are recruiting a few more members on the team to finalize our playable demo.

INT is a 3D Sci-fi RPG with a strong emphasis on story, role playing, and innovative RPG features such as randomized companions. The focus is on the journey through a war-torn world with fast-paced combat against hordes of enemies. The player must accomplish quests like a traditional RPG, complete objectives, and meet lively crew members who will aid in the player's survival. Throughout the game you can side and complete missions through criminal cartels, and the two major combatants, the UCE and ACP, of the Interstellar Civil War.
      Please note that all of our current positions are remote work. You will not be required to travel.
      For more information about us, follow the links listed below.
      INT Official website
      Steam Greenlight
      IndieDB page
      Also follow social media platforms for the latest news regarding our projects.
      Facebook
      Twitter

TALENTS NEEDED
      Website Administrator
      3D Modeler
      3D Animator
      Unity Engine Programmer

REVENUE - SHARE
      This is the perfect opportunity to get into the game development industry. We have the majority of our art assets completed and are marching towards our crowd-funding campaign, currently planned for mid 2018.
      We are unable to offer wages or per-item payments at this time. However revenue-sharing from crowd-funding is offered to team members who contribute 15-20 hours per week to company projects, as well as maintain constant communication and adhere to deadlines. Your understanding is dearly appreciated.

TO APPLY
      Please send your Cover Letter, CV, Portfolio (if applicable), and other relevant documents/information to this email: JohnHR@int-game.net
      Thank you for your time! Please feel free to contact me via the email provided should you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
      John Shen
      HR Lead
      Starboard Games LLC
    • By spacerat
      we are looking for someone who can develop a fully automatic [recruiting information removed by moderator - please use jobs section]

• Advertisement