The game would be very small, I just want to get started trying out some actual work before college.
Some other info: I'm working by myself on this, and going into game design/programming next year for college. I'm a high school student with a few years of experience just working by myself making small projects, drawing up stuff, so I really don't know much and I'd appreciate any tips.
Thanks a bunch!
Anime Maker is an ultimately simple and but powerfull crossplatform software to create animated cartoons and anime.
Download your favorite anime fanworks (characters, backgrounds) from internet, then open them with Anime Maker to create an Anime from them!
Anime Maker offers shot based timeline management with 27 image layers, simple BONE ANIMATION for moving your heroes, dozens of effect including fire, water, snowfall, fountain, and refraction.
Make your own anime for amatheur or professional movie competitions! Create your own ultimate fanfictions from your favorit anime, impress your friends, create your own anime seasons for televisions, or video sharing sites!
Your career as an anime artist starts today!
Anime Maker offers all the feature that required to create an anime, including the folowing:
- Time-line and shot based video edition with copy/paste/delete abilities
- Support for bmp, jpg, png formats with alpha map, and automatic alpha-map generation
- 27 independent graphics layer to create your movie
- 3 sound channel on the timeline
- Wav and ogg files for audio
- Mouse and touchscreen for input
- AVI video export with antialiasing
- x86 and ARM based computers and mobile phones
- Windows, Linux and Android compatibility
- 8 invididual bones on all layers, with 4 joints each
- Real time motion movement recording for realible animation
- Dozens of fire and particle effects with your own textures
- Layer refraction effects (water waves, etc)
- Anime Maker supports multiple CPU cores for great performance
- Dedicated mouth speak layer management
- More stable than video software usually
- Very small memory footprint, and powersaving
- Ability to morph, move, resize, color, blend your layers in real-time
- WYSIWYG editor: what you see is what you will get on export
- Supports cutting exported video into multiple files
- Tooltips as easy usage guide
- Instant start and quit
- Multimedia cacheing to avoid memory waste
- 16:9 ratio with custom shot sizes optimized for Anime
- Colored and shadowed subtitles
With Black Friday just around the corner, all my asssets are 66% off in the Black Friday Bundle =)
Quality stuff like in the attached images, for super cheap. Grab it while it's hot